The honour of teaching your bridal dance is an art we take great pride in creating.
For over 15 years we have been meeting, creating and teaching couples their bridal dance in South Yarra, Toorak, Malvern and now we’re based in Prahran and look forward to teaching you at our wonderful studio.
Our unique process and diligent planning ensure a natural personalised performance that will be a cherished memory for a lifetime.
Our point of difference is that we are professional dancers, choreographers and show creators who love teaching bridal dance couples.
Steps to learning your wedding dance:
- First we ask you some questions to get the planning of your dance started.
- Complementary 1/2 hour meeting to trial some moves and finalise our plan.
- After editing your track (if required) and choreographing your dance we start official lessons.
Types of bridal dance routines:
- Simple, classic and elegant.
- Fun and energetic with an edited track or tracks.
- Intricate and extravagant.
- Youtube sensation, lifts and tricks.
- Flashmob bridal party dance.
- Father/Daughter dance.
- Groomsmen dance.
- or something completely different that you desire.
How many lessons does it take:
The average number of lessons we take to deliver your bridal dance is between 3-5 lessons (hours). This is only a guide as it depends on your previous dance experience and complexity of your routine or routines. We recommend you allow 4-6 months to learn your dance so you have time to practice at home and present a natural performance.
Cost of lessons:
$92 (including GST) for one hour private lesson
$73 (including GST) for 45 minute private lesson
$55 one off choreography/music editing fee (one edit of your track).
We just can’t thank you enough for teaching us the perfect dance for our wedding
they were positive and encouraging – not once did we feel like we were unable to achieve what they planned for us
a patient and creative guy, highly recommend!